1. Buy a Pack of Golden Cloud Scone Mix
2. Preheat oven to 210 degrees.
3. Break 2 eggs into a nice sized bowl and add 125ml (which is 2 three quarter cups) of milk or water and beat well.
4. Add 1/4 cup oil and the liquid mixture to the Golden Cloud Scone Mix in a mixing bowl and mix it at a slow speed for 15-20 seconds using the electric mixer or a wooden spoon.
5. Press (DO NOT KNEAD) the dough out gently onto a lightly floured surface, to a 2-3cm height.
6. Now for the fun part: cut out shapes with the cookie cutter or you can pour some of the mixture into a muffin tray for muffin sized scones 🙂 Yum!
7. Bake for about 15 minutes or until Golden brown.
…and there you have it!
Here are some of my creations:
FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOURS 🙂
17 January 2013
Feeling like “something nice”?
Try this one out: (one my personal fav’s from the “Fee4All”)
Okay so what you need for the crust:
– 1 packet of tennis biscuits (crushed)
– 85g melted butter
You’ll need for the filling:
– 385g condensed milk (1 tin)
– 550g tub of yoghurt (my favourite flavour is strawberry and chocolate chip…You choose yours…)
And now, what you’ll have to do:
1. Mix the crushed tennis biscuits and melted butter together.
2. Line a greased pie dish with the crumbs.
3. Pack them in firmly.
4. Mix the yoghurt and condensed milk together.
5. Pour the filling over the crust.
6. Bake in the microwave for 4 minutes on HIGH.
7. Cool it in the fridge.
8. Decorate it with whipped cream and fresh strawberries…it looks awesome…
And there you have it!