So i have a little confession to make….I may be a little of a planner addict and as a result, I’ve always been passionate about journaling and organizing my life into lists. So this is where you’ll find a view of my life in a bunch of lists…
Blog Post up: My 19 by 20 Bucket List Challenge:
Took the month of May (2014) just as a month of Lists! This, however, worked out better for me as one list a month! LOL.
List #1: Things i love…
- Nature, greenery and autumn weather!
- Cappuccinos one being rich and creamy and two, being my furry Chino (short for cappuccino and long for ‘no’. lol) also known as kit-cat, chino-weeno, nonna, chinkles.
- sweet things, yes sir!
- Unusual Love stories
- Good Music
- Being organised.
- New things
List #2: Things that make my Heart Happy
- 1. Knowing and seeing that my life is a positive example to others-older and younger.
- 2. Seeing the kids you’re working with and getting overly excited, because they’re excited to see you too. 😀
- 3. A good day of ministry-Reaching out to others and knowing that God has everything under control.
- 4. Hearing and seeing supernatural signs of Jesus Christ in my life. ❤
- 5. Face to Face compliments, LOL.
- 6. Reaping the fruits of hard work
- 7. Making a good point/joke/ getting my view or opinion conveyed successfully.
- 8. Real hugs and smiles and waves.
- 9. Good Food. 🙂
- 10. Special efforts dedicated to me, from those who’s opinions matter in my life.
List #3: Loving Sweet Things!
- 1. Speckled Eggs
- 2. Melva Pudding
- 3. Cheesecake
- 4. Bubbly Chocolate
- 5. Oreo Milkshakes
- 6. Chocolate-vanilla-caramel ice-cream
- 7. chocolate Mousse with ice-cream
- 8. Chococcino (hot-chocolate and cappuccino mixed!)
- 9. Brownies
- 10. Lemon Meringue
List#4: Just a few random things I’d wanna do:
- 1. Go volunteer at Shawco Health
- 2. Wear Heels more!
- 3. Dance to my own rhythm
- 4. Go Zorbing
- 5. Paragliding
- 6. Jazz club
- 7. Obviously travel-everywhere in Europe!
- 8. Visit the Rwanda Orphans
- 9. Go back to visit Vredellus Huis 🙂
List #05: Things i am looking forward to:
- 1. Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- 2. New Years Eve and New years Day
- 3. Being an OL (Orientation Leader)
- 4. Shopping for clothes! (Not so much the shopping, more the part where i actually have new things!)
- 5. Dance sequence with my brothers 😀
- 6. Weighing 50 KG’S! (Perhaps in my dreams)
- 7. Seeing my grandparents from England next year!
List #6: Some things I’m loving right now:
- 1. My instagram pictures…they inspire me to think of my life positively.
- 2. Revelations from Father God. i just love spending that alone time with Him!
- 3. Just Loving Life by the moment!
- 4. Love filling moments with life and capturing them.
- 5. Loving our family times.
- 6. Loving Journaling…permanently.
- 7. Getting through my to-do’s!
- 8. The Autumn weather in Decemeber-LOVE!
- 9. All God’s blessings are just amazing!
List#7: Favorite Movies
- 1. Taken (the first one only)
- 2. Freaky Friday (probably watched this 1000 times)
- 3. She’s the Man
- 4. Brother Bear 1
- 5. Frozen (especially the theme song..!)
- 6. Tangled
- 7. The Incredibles (Especially this scene-Frozone: “Honey, where’s my supersuit?!)
- 8. Pirates of the Caribbean 1, 2, 3 (This should be at the top of my list!)
- 9. Now is Good
- 10. A walk to remember
- 11. Anastacia
- 12. Shrek 1
- 13. Pocahontas
22 April 2014
Thankful Tuesday 🙂
Having such a wonderful Tuesday thus far, that i just have to take a moment to be thankful.
- This day, so beautiful, you can’t help but smile.
- My Family-absolutely amazing and supportive
- The 9am CITY bus driver wishing me a happy day-sweeet 🙂
- My beautiful diary planner that is just so convenient and makes my plans (and life!) so much easier
- Walking past random people throughout the day and just smiling at them-and watching how a simple smile can trigger a smile in them too 🙂
- inspiration to write my psychology essay…just 6 more readings to go =]
Once you change your attitude toward something, it just becomes easier for you to do and you end up doing better at it than you would have with a bad attitude. So, for today, take something you would usually dislike and try looking at it from a new perspective-find something in it that you can actually like and watch it become easier… 🙂
6 January 2013
The Happiness List
So, today I’ve started my happiness list. We’re 6 days into this ridiculously amazing 2013, so I’ve come up with 6 things that has made me smile this year:
• an evening swim
• A slice of real chocolate mousse
• my 4 distinctions (and every single person that took the time to congratulate me…)
• my red peep-toe heels worn with confidence:)
• journalling in my 2013 diary
• my lipgloss that brings colour to my smile…:)
Thank you Lord for all your blessings in my life…